A.S.P. Incorporated is powered by our people. A robust team unlike any other within the security industry, we innovate, we challenge and we exceed client expectations.
A.S.P. Incorporated is a Security Service Provider for clients across Canada. We have a team unlike any other within the security industry and are currently seeking Customer Service Representatives to join our team. We embrace change, challenge and continuously implement new strategies to strive for an environment that creates a culture of constant improvement.
Our integrity as a service provider helps ensure we honor all our commitments to our clients which have given us the honor to provide service to them. A.S.P. Incorporated has the experience, dedication, organization, intellectual capital and fiscal strength to offer a complete turnkey service. We continue to raise the bar, because at A.S.P., “Security Matters”.
The successful candidates will be energetic individuals and will have the following qualifications and skills;
Operational Support Representatives (OSR’s) provide passenger flow and queue management and access control into various areas of the Terminals at Toronto Pearson International Airport. OSR’s are required to quickly and efficiently determine eligibility requirements and stream passengers into various queues while providing an exemplary level of customer/passenger service.
OSR’s are often the “first point of contact” with passengers and their objective is to make that interaction an exceptional experience for each and every passenger.
- Greet all passengers
- Quickly and efficiently determine eligibility requirements and stream passengers into various queues while providing superior customer service;
- Validate/confirm passengers need and right of entry/exit to/from controlled and restricted areas;
- Identify acceptable travel documentation to enable passenger entry to certain areas;
- Assist passengers in preparing for processes, including guiding passengers through automated systems and use of kiosks;
- Control the backflow of passengers into controlled/restricted areas;
- Monitor assigned area/zone to ensure the efficient and expeditious flow of passengers;
- Anticipate and create memorable passenger experiences;
- Establish effective working relationships with other Terminal service providers to ensure the availability of products/services consistent with passenger needs (i.e. wheelchairs, electric passenger carts, baggage carts, porter services, etc.);
- Prepare Incident/Occurrence Reports for any incident or event that directly involves customer complaints/concerns, safety/security or operational issues/events;
- Make recommendations for improvement that will increase the effectiveness of benefit the service delivery to our client and passengers;
- Other duties required by the post or as required by the company
Education and Experience
- Successful completion of minimum high school education or possess equivalent work-related experience;
- Experience in airport/terminal operations and/or similar industry related experience in an operational or customer service environment
All job candidates must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- A Canadian Citizen or landed Immigrant
- Have a clear criminal record
- Physically capable of performing all duties as set out in the Job/Position Description physical demands of the position require the ability to stand for prolonged periods of time during the shift ability to walk long distances and the ability to lift and relocate stanchions in order to effectively manage and adjust queues;
- Able to obtain and maintain a valid Transportation Security Clearance
- Able to work all shifts, including nights and rotations;
- Successful completion of initial and recurrent company training is a pre-requisite for employment
- Must have open availability 7 days a week including 3am starts, weekends and overnights.
Skills, Abilities and Personal Suitability
- Exceptional customer service skills and conflict resolution skills with a demonstrated passion, sense of urgency and an unrelenting commitment to operational and customer service excellence
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to work with it efficiently and possess basic technical skills/knowledge to work with and guide passengers through automated processes/systems;
- Demonstrate critical thinking, good judgement and problem solving and the ability to make effective decisions under pressure;
- Active listening skills capable of communicating in a way that engages others and builds rapport; demonstrates authenticity through respect, empathy, and interest in others;
- Demonstrates initiative and drive and ability to work both independently as a part of a team
- Results-driven, detail-oriented and a strong multi-tasker;
- Thrives in a fast-paced, complex, agile and collaborative customer-centric environment;
- Highly resourceful, innovative and solutions-oriented with desire and drive to continuously seek to improve;
- Airport/Terminal Operations experience is highly desirable
- Possession of a valid Transportation Security Clearance and Airport RAIC (Restricted Access Identification Card) an Asset