Plan and lead the execution of Cyber Security projects for Transportation (Aviation, Maritime and Ground), IOT and Operational Technologies
- Ensure all the identified security weaknesses and risks are managed through their life-cycle from identification to resolution to verification and closure through the Information Security Risk Tracking system.
- Establish procedures for investigating, reporting and responding to information security incidents on Emirates products to ensure effective incident response and resolution. Perform investigations of the security incidents and policy non-compliance issues using appropriate investigations and forensic analysis and report the findings to senior management.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on new exploits, threats and security risks in the industry, the region and Emirates Group products and profile Emirates Group?s susceptibility to these.
- Plan and schedule regular vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, technical risk assessments and compliance reviews on the Groups? products based on criticality and perceived risk.
- Perform impact analysis on Emirates products by researching, recommending and implementing formal methodologies and tools to conduct information security risk assessments and investigations.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or Honours
- 8+ Years of experience
Company: Emirates Group
Vacancy Type: Full-Time Job.
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A