- Company: Randstad Interim Inc.
- Job Type: Full-Time
Our client, a global market leader in processing and delivering technical information in the industrial and engineering space, is looking to expand their Canadian team with a new Junior Account Manager in their Downtown Toronto office.
In this position, you would be responsible for working with their existing client base renewing contracts, ensuring continued customer satisfaction, and growing wallet share in these accounts, as well as establishing a roster of new clients and forging professional relationships in this capacity. To be successful in this role, you must have 10/10 written and verbal English communication skills, be self-driven in setting your own goals and reaching your targets, and be comfortable with rejection.
This is a junior-level position that will provide full training and support – a great opportunity for a recent grad that is looking for a long-term learning opportunity in which they can put roots down and grow their experience and career alongside this family oriented team.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must possess a valid passport and be willing to travel monthly to the USA. A valid driver’s license is strongly preferred.
• Convenient location near King Subway Station
• Salary range based on experience and qualifications
• Great opportunity for junior candidates to join a corporate company that invests in its people and is looking to expand over the next two years
• Comprehensive benefits package, RRSP contributions, and 3 weeks of paid vacation
• Frequent expenses paid travel throughout the USA
Qualified candidates will have the following:
• MUST possess a valid passport and be able to travel monthly to the US
• 10/10 written and verbal communication skills, comfortable being client facing majority of the time either via phone or in person
• Self-driven to set goals, meet targets, and exceed quotas. Any previous sales or client-facing experience is a strong asset
• Proactive, motivated, and organized – this is a lean team with no micromanagement, and you will have the ability to set your own schedule as works best for you
• A valid driver’s license is strongly preferred
If you are an aspiring sales professional looking for a permanent position with a small, yet growing market leader, please do not hesitate to apply! Please note only qualified candidates will be selected for next steps.