Deadline: November 30, 2019
Institution : University of California
Country: US. (International Students)
Undergraduate. (Mathematics) Fully Funded Scholarship
Mathematics Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in US, 2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Mathematics taught at University of California . The deadline of the scholarhip is November 30, 2019
Degree Level: Undergraduate
Available Subject: Mathematics
Scholarship Benefits: (Fully Funded) The scholarship covers tuition fees as well as room and board.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarship is open for international students.
- 12th grader applying to UCLA for admission in Fall of 2018.
- Outstanding academic record and standardized test scores (TOEFL and SAT/ACT).
- Evidence of exceptional background and promise in mathematics. Such evidence may include one of the following:
- placing in the top 25% in the U.S.A. Mathematics Olympiad (USAMO) or comparable (International Mathematics Olympiad level) performance on a similar national competition, or
- advanced (upper-division college level) coursework, or
- original research work in mathematics.