The Edith Cowan University, Australia is awarding International Scholarships to Interested applicants who are looking at acquiring a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship is open to students who have previously completed an education program in Australia and want to pursue an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree at the university.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2019
Eligible Countries: International student
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Applicants must be commencing study at ECU in an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework degree.
- Applicants must have completed one of the following courses in Australia at time of application: recognized English course (minimum 10 weeks), study abroad program, university foundation program, secondary schooling, certificate, diploma, advanced diploma, associate degree at any VET provider, undergraduate degree, graduate certificate, graduate diploma or Master degree or Off-shore AQF award, Completed 6 months at an Australian University.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants can apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
- You can apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
- You can apply online direct to Edith Cowan College.