Pacific Canadian Fruit Packers, is seeking a full time packaging associate .
To assist the Manufacturing Department in all manufacturing activities.
Duties and responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Follow instructions and schedules and report to the Supervisor of Manufacturing Operations
- Lift, assemble, pack and label products as required for the manufacturing operation performed
- Ensure quality standards are met at all times
- Operate machineries such as manufacturing equipment, pallet jacks, and inventory system
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- High School Diploma
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work in a team environment or alone, while maintaining a dedication to safety and quality
Tasks require frequent periods of standing, bending, walking, crouching and twisting while transferring product. Lifting and carrying up to 40 pounds repetitively is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Pitt Meadows (Preferred)