- Assist with set up, changeover and cleaning of manufacturing equipment
- Operation of Manufacturing equipment
- Monitoring of processing parameters and periodic recording of processing data.
- Ability to function as a team player and offer support to all manufacturing divisions if required.
- Follow instructions and schedules and report to the Manager of Manufacturing Operations.
- Lift, assemble, pack and label products as required for the manufacturing operation performed.
- Ensure quality standards are met at all times.
- Operate pallet jack and forklift
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- High School Diploma
- Basic math skills
- Forklift certification
- Demonstrated effective communication skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment or alone, while maintaining a dedication to safety and quality
Tasks require frequent periods of standing, bending, walking, crouching and twisting while transferring product. Lifting and carrying up to 40 pounds repetitively is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour
- machine operator: 1 year (Preferred)