Egg Packing Sparks Inc. is located in the north east area of Calgary and is one of the leading suppliers of eggs to Calgary ,Edmonton, Lethbridge and other surrounding cities. This role is responsible for stacking baskets and boxes of eggs, preparing them for shipment to customers.
Egg Packing Responsibilities and Duties
• Unload finished product from the conveyor belt and separate onto skids. Transfer stacks of eggs from pallets on to the egg conveyor to maintain production flow
• Operating the forklift to keep a constant supply of skids of eggs at the loader workstation. Operate the automatic stacker machine and placing eggs into appropriate shipping containers or onto skids… Scan and discard broken and/or cracked eggs. Inspect the packaging for general appearance and code dates. Follow the established HACCP (Food Safety), bio-security, and health and safety procedures. Ensuring all food safety issues are communicated with plant Production Supervisor. Operate mobile equipment such as pallet jacks e.t.c. Keep machine parts and work area clean tidy and free from hazards. Assist co-workers where and when needed. Inform immediate supervisor of any conditions that could affect food safety.
Egg Packing Qualifications and Skills
• Candidate must have prior general experience working successfully within a team and independently. Prior experience operating mobile equipment would be an asset, but training is provided once on the job. Able to read, write, and speak English and basic math skills. Grade 12 education would be preferred. Equipment Operator’s Certification to operate the pallet jack, or the ability to obtain certification. Must be able to lift up to 50lb. Should have own transportation
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**
• Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
• Experience: No Need
• Warehouse /Manufacturing: 1 year
Another Job > Bakery Factory Jobs In Canada