The University of Manchester is offering 7 Tuition fee waivers to students from developing countries.
Application Deadline: 29th May 2020
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be Taken at (Country): UK
Field(s) of Study: School of Environment, Education and Development
Eligibility: Applicants must hold a first-class honors Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and an overall score of 6.5 in IELTS (or equivalent exam), with 6.5 in writing and no other subsections below 6.0.
- Applicants must already hold an offer for the MA Education (International).
- Applicants must be a national of and resident in a DAC-listed least developed, other low-income or lower-middle income country. Click here for full list .
- Applicants for international scholarships must not have previously studied in an OECD country.
Number of Awards: 7
Value of Award: Successful applicants will receive a 50% tuition fee waiver. There is no cash alternative.
Duration of Award: Duration of study
How to Apply:
- Applications for the scholarship should be made through the application form .
- Applicants will be asked to submit a 500-word statement detailing how they will apply their learning to develop a credible career track into development leadership.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.