Make a difference in a growing, innovative mental health organization and centre of excellence in people-centered care. Work with supportive colleagues who are passionate about improving lives and champions for quality and continuous learning.
Gain front line experience in mental health and join our fast-growing, nationwide organization that promotes the professional growth of its internal staff. We have a unique work from home opportunity for an entry-level position connected to the clinical field! You will be primarily responsible for answering client and service provider calls for the Client Services Centre (CSC) team.
This position is permanent full-time Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. Your schedule will vary between 7am – 9pm ADT.
What you’ll be doing
• Assist returning clients with re-booking and/or cancellations over the telephone and document client records
• Offer appointments to clients using a centralized booking system
• Verify client service usage
• Assist and redirect client requests for new services and other information
• Check to ensure counselors have confirmed case assignments within established time frames
• Answer service provider queries
• Assist Intake Counsellors with coordination of referrals
• Assist with various administrative projects within the CSC
What we’re looking for
• University degree is preferable, however, a combination of experience and related education will be considered
• Excellent English and French verbal and written skills are required
• Ability to listen and remain calm and empathetic in stressful situations
• Exhibit positive service delivery to both internal and external stakeholders
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook is required as well as the ability to learn and adapt to new systems
• Strong organizational and time management skills
Why work with us
Homewood Health is Canada’s largest and leading service provider for medically focused, evidence-based treatment of mental health and addiction disorders. Our organizational culture values service excellence, integrity, collaboration, and innovation. Our people make a difference! We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, professional development opportunities and promote a psychologically healthy workplace.
In accordance with the various provincial legislation that we operate under, Homewood Health is committed to working in collaboration with any team member who may require workplace accommodation in order to successfully perform any or all aspects of their role. Join us at Homewood Health™ and be part of a diverse team helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.
Are you interested in this job?
Start your job application: click Apply Now