The .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components. Supports and/or installs software applications and components. Works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Create and deliver data-driven reports
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation
Bachelors, Masters in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Systems/Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering. (No prior experience in computing is required we will train the selected candidates). Candidates in US with a valid US Work Authorization need to apply
Some Benefits of Working with ITECH, Inc :
- E Verified
- For OPT candidate we assist in obtaining STEM extension for additional 17 months.
- Filing of H1B and Green Card.
- On the Job Technical Support
- Interview Preparation and Tips
- Mock Interviews for Functional and Technical Preparation for client Interviews
- Free Guest House accommodation to outstation candidates and provision of basic Groceries
- Extremely Strong Sales and Marketing team with solid network of Fortune 500 Clients
- On Time pay rolls