We are looking for a skilled Auto Mechanic to join our team! Maintaining and repairing vehicles will be your main job.
Your goal will always be to aim for vehicles’ maximum functionality and reliability to provide and to provide exceptional customer service.
We expect from you to have good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. Knowledge and experience with complex mechanical or electronic systems is also expected.
In addition, great communication skills and friendliness are a must!
Auto Mechanic duties and responsibilities
- Inspect vehicle engine
- Inspect mechanical and electrical components
- Diagnose issues timely and accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems
- Conduct regular maintenance work such as replacing fluids, lubricating parts
- Schedule future maintenance sessions
- Advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Offer our products and services
- Build relationships with cleints
- Act as an advisor and give useful advices for car maintenance
- Bill services
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- LocationNorth Vancouver, BC
- Salary$$28.50 to $29.00HOUR hourly for 30 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Day, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
No degree, certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
- Mechanical Repairer Specific Skills
- Inspect and test mechanical units to locate faults and malfunctions; Diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit; Repair or replace mechanical units or components
- Area of Specialization
- Engine repair; Diagnostics; Automatic transmission
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Cover letter