Vegetable Farm Workers perform routine tasks on vegetable farms or market gardens, such as cultivating and fertilising soil, and planting and irrigating crops. They may spray chemicals on crops to treat diseases and pests. You can work as a Vegetable Farm Worker without formal qualifications.
- LocationHappy Valley-Goose Bay, NL
- Salary$$13.50HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Day, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Harvest crops
- Feed and tend animals
- Clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check;
- Work Site Environment
- Dangerous; Outdoors; Dusty; Hot; Cold/refrigerated;
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Vehicle supplied by employer;
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling;
- Work Location Information
- Rural area; Staff accommodation provided; Willing to relocate;
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player;
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply