Full Job Description
Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is an urban oasis nestled in the residential side of Brickell surrounded by Miami’s favorite neighborhoods. The Hotel offers a relaxing two-acre pool terrace, Equinox Fitness Center & Spa, multi-million dollar art collection, an award winning steakhouse – EDGE Steak & Bar, and connects guests to Miami’s most alluring and vibrant destinations recommended by in-house experts.
- This role will be responsible for supporting the Room Attendants by ensuring guest room supplies are well stocked, trash and debris are removed as well as other cleaning duties as assigned.
- Stocks linen rooms and storage areas with cleaned linen.
- Picks-up and delivers guest request items and assists in the cleaning of public areas.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Ideal candidates will have at least 1 year housekeeping experience in a luxury hotel.
- Oral proficiency in the English language.
- Must be able to work all shifts including AM, PM, weekends, and holidays.
- Regular bending to lift items and supplies.
Benefits Four Season Employees Enjoy
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required unless the candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf