November 1is the last date to apply.
$$ Tuition fee
For potential-filled first-year students who have excellent academic achievements, Montclair State University has come up with the Presidential Scholarships in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship programme is purely merit-based. All international, in-state, and out-of-state domestic students can apply to participate in this funding programme. The scholarship will be awarded exclusively towards the undergraduate study programme only. To win this award, students must have a 3.0 – 4.0 GPA. The award will contribute to the tuition fee of the undertaken programme.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in the USA.Montclair State University is a public research university in Montclair, New Jersey. The university currently ranks 197th among National Universities and is marching toward becoming nationally recognized as a premier public university by 2025.
Why choose to study at Montclair Saint University? Montclair Saint University aims to provide coordinated, intentional, inclusive, person-centered experiences, services, and opportunities that guide and support its students during their major exploration. The university ensures that students are both challenged and supported as they engage with the multitude of available resources through their close collaboration with campus partners.
Montclair State University Information
- Eligible Countries: Foreign and home country students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate programme of choice offered at Montclair State University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be incoming first-year students.
- The applicants must have a high school (unweighted) GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
The selected undergraduate students will be awarded this scholarship to support the study cost of the undergraduate programme undertaken at Montclair Saint University.
- How to Apply: Students must submit their admission application via the university’s application portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary school transcript
- Personal essay Statement
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a high-school degree certificate along with standardized test scores such as SAT or ACT, if possible or need be.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 70
- Duolingo – 95
- PTE – 48
- iTEP – 3.7