Restaurant Assistant Manager responsibilities include:
- Researching new wholesale food suppliers and negotiating prices
- Calculating future needs in kitchenware and equipment and placing orders, as needed
- Managing and storing vendors’ contracts and invoices
- Overseeing restaurant staff performance, ensuring quality dining
We are looking for a Restaurant Assistant Manager to ensure all daily activities run smoothly and efficiently.
Restaurant Assistant Manager responsibilities include ordering kitchen utensils and equipment based on our needs, managing contracts and payroll and supervising restaurant staff performance. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with restaurant operations and have a good understanding of what makes a great customer service. You should also be available to work within opening hours, including weekends and holidays.
Ultimately, you will help minimize operating costs, boost our employee retention and deliver a positive dining experience for our guests.
- LocationRichmond, BC
- Salary$$26.50 to $27.00HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Additional Skills
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking;
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
8400 Alexandra Road suite 100