- Partial Funding
- University of Winnipeg
- All Subjects
- International Students
The University of Winnipeg International Special Entrance Scholarship, Canada 2022-23 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Winnipeg . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Mar 2022.
The University of Winnipeg International Special Entrance Scholarship, Canada 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of Winnipeg.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
UWinnipeg will award the selected student’s tuition fee reduction up to $3,000 toward the tuition fee of the undertaken bachelor programme.
- 85.0-89.9% – $1,000
- 90.0-94.9% – $2,000
- 95.0%+ – $3,000
- Have a minimum 85% grade average from the grade 12 high school courses used for general admission.
- Not have attended any other post-secondary institute previously other than for the purposes of dual credit high school/post-secondary courses.
- Students admitted on letters of permission or on post-secondary transfer credits from other post-secondary institutions will not be eligible.
- Submit a UWinnipeg admission application no more than 6 months following high school graduation.
- Submit a completed application for admission, including all application fees and all supporting documentation, no later than the award eligibility deadline for the desired first term of study.
- Have not have been selected for other UWinnipeg entrance awards. New international students with multiple UWinnipeg award offers will receive one entrance award, whichever has the greatest value.
- Once selected to receive an International Special Entrance Scholarship, students must register for the following minimum number of credit hours according to their first term of study:
- Fall term start: Register for a minimum of 9 credit hours in both fall and winter terms within the first academic year.
- Winter term start: Register for a minimum of 9 credit hours in the winter term and either a minimum of 6 credit hours of 6-8 weeks in duration in the following spring term; or a minimum 9 credit hours in the next fall term.
- Spring term start: Register for a minimum of 6 credit hours of 6-8 weeks in duration in the following spring term; or a minimum 9 credit hours in the next fall term.
You will be automatically assessed for this scholarship. No additional steps are required.
More in Schorlaship
Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED)-for students 2022
Fully Funded Canada Universities Postgraduate All Subjects ASEAN member country Canada 03/03/2022 Scholarship Description: Canada-ASEAN Scholarships...