Job In Canada
Retail sales clerk Needed in Canada by Rah-Firdaus Foods & Fashions Inc.
- Location: 158 St. Annes RdWinnipeg, MBR2M 2Z6
- Salary: 23.00 hourlyfor 37.5 hours per 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employmentFull time
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Start date: Starts as soon as 2023-03-27
- vacancies 1
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- Department store
- On-site customer service
- Urban area
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Supermarket/grocery store
Sales Clerk Responsibilities:
- Greet customers.
- Answer customers’ questions.
- Locate items for customers.
- Monitor inventory.
- Ring up items for customers.
- Elevate feedback from customers to management.
Sales Clerk Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to remain calm with difficult customers.
- Prior experience in retail.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Flexible work hours.
- Operate cash register
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Assist in display of merchandise
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
Experience and specialization
- African cuisine
Area of work experience
- Food services
- Willing to travel regularly
- Travel expenses not paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Time management
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
158 St. Annes Rd suite 2Winnipeg, MBR2M 2Z6Between 12:00 PM and 04:00 PM
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?