Pizza delivery drivers transport pizza from restaurants to people’s homes, workplaces, or other locations, and often process payments for those orders.
- Location: Winnipeg, MB
- Salary: $11.95 to $14.00HOUR hourly for 10 to 20 hours bi-weekly
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Evening, Weekend, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies: 2 vacancies
We are seeking a reliable pizza delivery driver to transport pizza from our restaurant to our customers. In this position, you will be required to confirm that orders have been correctly fulfilled before delivering the product to customers. You will also need to process cash and card payments.
To be successful as a pizza delivery driver, you should be efficient, friendly, and service-oriented. Top candidates will be familiar with the area in which we deliver, and will remain up-to-date with our restaurant’s promotions.
Pizza Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Checking orders before delivery to ensure that the correct products have been made, and that charges are accurate.
- Transporting items to customers at their desired locations.
- Managing cash and card payments upon delivery, as needed.
- Adhering to road and traffic regulations.
- Remaining up-to-date with the restaurant’s promotions, and informing customers of these accordingly.
- Anticipating and responding to customers’ queries and complaints.
Pizza Delivery Driver Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license for the area in which you will be working.
- Friendly, service-oriented disposition.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in a similar position will be advantageous.
- Able to work shifts, over weekends, and on public holidays, as needed.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles)
- Specific Skills
- Pay and receive payments for goods
- Use maps and other trip planning aids
- Record trip information such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems
- Additional Skills
- Professionalism in customer service
- Weight Handling
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Transportation/Travel Experience
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Driving record check (abstract); Criminal record check;
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Cellular phone;
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own vehicle; Valid driver’s licence;
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Physically demanding;
- Work Location Information
- Rural area;
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized;
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Students, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
1765 main st
1765 main st
R2V 1Z8 Between 04:00 PM and 08:00 PM